Our Hornsey Vets practice’s popular cattery provides a welcoming home away from home for your cat, which means that you can skip off on your holiday knowing that they’ll be thoroughly looked after.
Run by Michelle who is a cat-bonkers cat whisperer, you’ll find the best level of care and a calm atmosphere in our fantastic cattery. To book your cat in for a stay with us, simply provide us with an up-to-date vaccination certificate when you drop them off. If you’d like to take a look at the cattery before booking, please call the Hornsey Vets practice to make an appointment.
- We only accept vaccinated and neutered cats
- Vaccination must be annual and we need to see the record which must stay with the cat while it's a resident with us.
- Our licence regulations state that cats must be vaccinated at least 14 days before admittance
- we require 7 days notice for cancellation (3 weeks over the Christmas period)
- 50% deposit on the day of booking and the balance at time of admission
- We provide Science Plan dry food, please bring any other food your cat may need
- Flea prevention must be up to date and last the full length of stay - we can provide
- We prefer cats to have been wormed within the three months prior to admittance
Single Kennel £12.50/day Double Kennel £22.50/day (one or two cats) Family Kennel £26.50/day
Bank Holiday £9.90/day 25/26 December £16.50/day Oral medication £1.99/day Injectable medication £12.50/day
Opening times: Mon - Fri 9am - 5.30pm Saturdays 9am - 1.30pm
Please call 020 7272 3354 for enquiries, viewings and bookings